Departure airport shows WPT
Due to some limitations of the IF API, the Map-Flight website cannot get the real departure airport. However, the Map-Flight website will automatically calculate the aircraft's departure airport using the flight path of the aircraft. If you still find that the departure airport of the flight shows WPT, it may be because of the following reasons:
- The departure airport of the flight is not included in Map-Flight's airport library.
- The Casual Server server does not record the flight path of the aircraft, so it cannot calculate the departure airport. [Using Training Server or Expert Server can solve this problem]
- The flight that just entered the server will not record the flight trajectory due to the delay of the server, so the departure airport cannot be estimated.
No results appear after I click search
Please double check:
- The server is selected correctly.
- The call sign and display name are correctly distinguished.
- To search for an airport, please enter the airport English name, do not enter another language.
The curve of the altitude and speed graph is not displayed
It may be because of the following reasons:
- Casual Server does not record the flight path of the aircraft, so it cannot display the altitude and speed.
- The flight has just entered the server and there is no flight path yet.
Cloud, wind speed, and temperature maps cannot be displayed
Due to the instability of our weather service provider, an error will occur when the request traffic is large. In this case, please wait 10 minutes before trying to load the map again. Normally it can be restored to normal. If it still does not return to normal, please send an email to [email protected] to contact us.
The flight plan was loaded for a long time
Because the amount of data contained in flight plan is very large, it will take some time to get the flight plan, this time is about 10 seconds-2 minutes. If you have not successfully got it after more than 2 minutes, please do not refresh the page, the Map-Flight will automatically help you request the flight plan again.
The airport still shows Loading after the flight plan is loaded
This may be because the flight plan over the IF API has not been updated in time. Please wait patiently for a few minutes.
The website shows "Get ... Failed"
It may be due to a problem with the IF API. Sometimes, abnormal data will be sent several times in a row. In this case, please clear the cache and wait a few seconds to refresh the website and try again.
Airport flight information cannot show departure airport, few or no departure flights
Due to some limitations of the IF API, we are unable to obtain an accurate departure airport. If you want your flight to show the accurate departure airport on the airport flight information board, please delete the first WPT waypoint in your flight plan.
There is a bug or other problem
If you have the following problems while using Map-Flight:
- The left sidebar cannot be opened
- The search feature does not work
- Cannot open flight or airport information panel
- Other unreasonable errors
If you encounter the above problems during use, please try to clear the cache first (APP side, please try to reinstall the APP [Note for IOS users: if your account is a local account and there are still subscriptions, please be careful not to delete when deleting the APP Data, otherwise it will cause loss of your subscription]), and then refresh the website (restart APP). If it still doesn't work, please contact [email protected] for help.
Premium subscription I purchased is not received
Map-Flight is very concerned about the user's consumption issues. If your Premium subscription does not transfer to your account in time, please send an email to [email protected].
I have some suggestions for improving the website
Map-Flight welcomes any suggestions from users to help us improve our website. If you have any suggestions, please send an email to [email protected].